- Wander around wishing you had a project to work on.
- Briefly consider finishing one of the umpteen ongoing projects, abandon idea and eat a fudgecicle.
- Check out Ravelry patterns, queue, favorites. Remain uninspired.
- Dig through yarn stash, feel guilty for having such a mess.
|Image by BoldAsLoveVintage|
- See this yellow top on Etsy, find cheap yellow yarn and figure out the granny square pattern.
- Granny Square until bored, and sick of cheap acrylic. Put project aside.
- Seriously, though. I love that top and I want to come back to making something similar for myself.
- Pull some yarn out of the Shameful Stash and swatch for a sweater you've been meaning to make for an embarrassing number of years.
- Carry the swatch around in your purse for five days.
- Go back into the stash one more time. Look for a long time at yarn you meant to use immediately, then lost the plot on what to do.
- Search Ravelry to with a buddy until she finds a sweater to make for herself.
- Eat another fudgecicle.
- Wander around Ravelry some more until you stumble over something that uses the right amount of yardage/weight of that Regret Yarn, then immediately cast on without swatching before eating another fucking dessert or another episode of a Certain Victorian Doctor distracts you.
- Pictures to follow later in the week.
*Do not actually follow these steps.